The SWANA Land of Lincoln Chapter Board is comprised of 11 members. Of these, 9 are elected members, including the following:
- President (one-year term)
- Vice president (one-year term)
- Treasurer (one-year term)
- Secretary (one-year term)
- 5 At-Large Directors (staggered two-year terms)
- The Board also includes the Chapter Director (appointed by the President) and the Past President.
Board members are elected during the annual fall business meeting and serve the term through the following year.
2021/2022 Board Members
Jesse Varsho, Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.
Christina Seibert, Solid Waste Agency of North Cook County
Neil James, West Cook County Solid Waste Agency
Dominic Remmes, Waste Connections
Background regarding the governance of the Solid Waste Association of North America can be found in SWANA Background 2014.